This coming year I am scheduled to teach two classes at the Marc Adams School of Woodworking (MASW):
- 8 – 9 October Sketchup for the Woodturner, and
- 10 – 14 October Build an Heirloom Wall Cabinet Using Traditional Hand Tool Skills
Details of each are given in the description links above.
If you haven’t yet attended, you’re in for an intense experience! There are many reasons to consider MASW:
- there’s a full-time professional staff of knowledgable, experienced woodworkers (each of which are instructors themselves!),
- two fully equipped, well-maintained machine rooms with almost every power tool imaginable,
- three spacious bench rooms with Lie-Nielsen workbenches,
- snacks and beverages available at no extra charge,
- prepared lunches so you can focus on learning, and
- one of the largest collection of clamps (of all types and sizes) that you’ve ever seen!
Marc and his staff pay attention to the details. One example; two HD cameras project the action to large screens during bench demonstrations. This provides students with up-close perspective without crowding around the instructor. Students can comfortably take notes, assured they’ll catch every nuance from the comfort of their seats.
Public Registration begins on December 1, 2015.